lcd soundsystem – all my friends

Trying to make sense of the next right step to make is always a challenge. Writing on this blog, what to write next? why is important? Do I care or am I just filling content? I do care because it’s a creative release and a way to get lost for a while in all the wonderful music, new and old. Looking across the blogosphere and understanding what people do well, what I steal from them and what I originate. I have spent the past 4 years writing a book about rock n roll, working with an editor, illustrators, designers, and getting 2 cents from a couple of publishers in Austin. I have a discovered a place within myself where the world stops, where pen meets paper and my rock n roll heroes provide the soundtrack. It is there that I am truly alive. I have been saying for the last 2 months that A Circus Mind is 97% complete and I am smacking the remaining 3% in the face!

What’s the next step? Heart of the sun here I come!!!

“And so it starts
You switch the engine on
We set controls for the heart of the sun”

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments